You are intelligent, you are dynamic, you have experience and you want to develop yourself, your career prospects?
You want to work in a professional and friendly European environment?
You have confidence in your ability and dedication?........ That is yours.
Apply now and join the best international structural engineering company in Ho Chi Minh City
What are your responsibilities?
- Receive assignments from QA Team Leader.
- Understand deeply documents of project: rebar preparation, position plans, architecture, formwork drawing, details, project standards …
- Assure all parties comply with project standard, company standard and QA/QC Procedure.
- Checking the drawings with good quality on time.
- Coordinate with Cad Engineers, Team Leaders and Project Manager for any arisen matters.
- Attendance project meeting for discussion and clarification issue.
- Ensure conformance to customer specifications, company standards as well as other regulation requirements.
- Assure existing drawings have been revised and updated reflecting design changes.
- Checking revised drawings until project have been built on construction site.
- Maintain CAD drafting standards that are consistent with Company manual and regulation.
- Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation (drawings, list of design parameters, etc) for future reference.
Report to Team Leader and HR
- Report on the progression of drawing completions, and ensure the timely completion of all allocated projects.
- Submit the weekly report to QA Team Leader.
- Submit the individual performance to QA Team Leader on time.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the QA Team Leader and Project Manager.
- Comply to the Team Leader guidance to improve yourself
- Contribute ideas to improve company procedure
- Inform Team Leader if the individual performance set by the Company is not met for any month.
What should you bring along?
- Bachelor degree or higher, qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience as draftsmen at least 4 - 6 months.
- Quick comprehension and good 3-dimensional and structural perception
- Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Being able to work with minimum supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry colleagues/contacts in a team environment.
- Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds.
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Knowledgeable of European standard is preferable.
- Direct trained and supported by senior PM’s
- Can work closely with management and develop training strategy
- Take part in regular external trainings
- Work in professional and international environment
- Opportunity to develop technical skills and works skills for employee’s career path
How to apply:
- Cover Letter and CV with personal photo
- Application in English
- Contact person: Ms. Ha Ta
- Email for Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org